Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Spring Break Swimsuits and Plans

Well Happy New Year to all! It's amazing how quickly time flies and how far in advance one must plan to go on a simple spring break vacation to beat the crummy winter and lay out on the beach in your swimming trunks.

So this year I've decided to head down to Cancun like every other person in the world and enjoy their nice, sunny weather. Besides booking plane tickets and a hotel room, I've been in search of some swimsuits for the trip that not only look good, but fit. It looks like that place above is good for all types of swimwear on all kinds of sizes. Another store was here. For those who just like to look at hot models wearing swimsuits, you can take a look at that. Probably not safe for work, but don't say I didn't warn ya.

If you have some suggestions on swimsuits, swimwear or anything swimming, please drop me a line and let me know. Otherwise, I'll think of you when I'm laying out in 95 degree sun sipping on a Corona.