Friday, December 09, 2005

Spot Needs a New Dog Bed

So I was going through my Christmas list trying to figure out who I still need to get gifts for when I realized that my dog Spot was sleeping on a dirty old towel on the floor. If anyone deserves a Christmas gift it would definitely be Spot. So I figured I would get him a new dog bed. The only problem I had was trying to figure out which one to get. I looked at the petsmart site and the ones that they had seemed pretty cheap. I found some really good ones at Bark Slope and the prices seemed to be reasonable. Now, the only question is should I get a bolster dog bed (so that spot has something to lean his head on) or just a round dog bed. I think spot would appreciate the head rest so I think I’ll get him the bolster dog bed. One other bed that caught my attention was this other one. But it’s way too expensive.