Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mom Likes to Cook - Christmas Gift Solved

The yearly task of finding a gift my Mom actually likes and will actually uses may just be solved this year. Over Thanksgiving and the annual visit for turkey, mashed potatoes and all fixings, I realized that she is still organizing all her recipes in those ridiculous recipe boxes that get old, tattered, and dirty. Although it holds a nostalgic feel, it is completely unnecessary in our day of computers.

What better way to help my Mom the closet cook then to pick her up some amazing recipe software so that she can learn how to publish a cookbook from home. There were some other cookbook and recipe management software solutions out there, but I think I came across the most affordable and full of features. So with that problem solved, it's off to work on Dad.