Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dominican Cigars

As a former cigarette smoker, I know that I have the addictive personality traits that allow for nicotine addiction. I mean, who doesn’t love a good cigarette after a nice meal, or out on the porch in the summer time with an ice cold beverage. These are all occasions that make smoking enjoyable. However, these occasions are less enjoyable once the habit starts up again. Soon after picking up the habit again, I would be right back where I started, smoking too much, to the point that none of the smokes are really enjoyable at all. But by then, it’s too late. The nicotine has taken hold.

This is the reason why I’ve learned to enjoy the occasional cigar. For whatever reason, I don’t get addicted to them at all. I can smoke a fine cigar on the golf course, or at a barbeque, and not have the desire to smoke another one for several weeks. Not only that, but it doesn’t make me want a cigarette either. This is key for a for nicotine addict like myself.

Recently I’ve been in search of the perfect Dominican Cigar. It’s secret that the Caribbean island grows some of the finest tobacco in the world. The climate is totally conducive to growing rich, flavorful tobacco that can be processed into world class cigars.

The Romeo Y Julieta cigar that is crafted today in the Dominican Republic took years to develop. A tasty Nicaraguan binder and a bold blend of Nicaraguan, Peruvian and Dominican long fillers finish out the cigar making for a deep, fuller bodied smoke boasting a lovely aroma and taste.

If you’re somewhat active like myself and want to see an amazing country with surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, and mountain biking, Dominican Republic Travel is extremely affordable and surprisingly rewarding. Many travelers have found the Dominican Republic to be a better value than Hawaii. I encourage you to find out for yourself.