Thursday, April 14, 2005

Just moved to Chicago!

Yeah, it's been quite a journey from lowly Portland, but I'm finally in Chicago in my new two bedroom house. The funny part of Chicago is that their are so many neighborhoods you can move into. Some rich, some poor, some artsy, some blue collar. All kind of a preference I guess, and something that you didn't really deal with much in Portland.

The good news is that I found a really good Chicago real estate agency that helped me find a nice home in Lincoln Park.

Lincoln Park is a nice neighborhood, with little crime and plenty of places to drink. I found a real nice list of sports bars in chicago online with a Google search.

So if you are a friend, I want you to know I've made it in safe and sound. If not, and you're from Chicago, drop me a line. :-)